Decorated Candy Bars


This project was inspired by ideas pinned to my Crafts Pinterest board.

These are easy and fast ways to decorate candy bars and they make great gifts.


Here's what you'll need for the reindeer:
Hershey bars
brown paper cut to 5 1/4" by 5 3/4"
red pom poms
google eyes
brown pipe cleaners 

I used some of the leftover materials from my other reindeer project so I didn't have to buy anything.

Just wrap the paper around the candy bar and secure with tape or glue.  Glue on the eyes, nose and antlers. 


The next idea is a snowman.

Here's what you'll need for the snowman:
Hershey bars
printable snowman cut to 5 1/4" by 5 3/4"
fabric

Go here for the free printable snowman candy bar wrapper. 

Go here to see the tutorial for making the hat.

Note:  The free snowman printable I used is no longer available, but Debbie at Simple Joys in Life has a similar and just as cute way to make a snowman candy bar wrapper.  Go here for details.


Comments

  1. Hi pin junkie! I'm a new follower from a blog hop. What a cute idea to make candy bars look cute for the holidays! I love the snowman especially.
    Feel free to stop by and follow back! Have a great day
    www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea...I know kids will love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable!! They look so cute, I don't think I could even eat them! lol Thank you so much for sharing them at the SHOW-licious Craft Showcase party!!

    Happy Holidays,
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always do crafts with the grandies on Christmas Eve. Have this year planned, but pinning this for next year. Thanks for sharing with 'Creating Christmas'.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, I love it!

    I just wanted to let you know I featured this today on my blog! You can check it out and grab a Featured button here: The Fun In Functional link party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple & cute idea! Not to mention yummy! Visiting from DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea. Thought I might make one...however, your link for the free printable snowman candy bar wrapper is not working? Can you help? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link for the free snowman printable no longer works. This link has a similar and equally cute way to make a snowman candy bar - http://simplejoysofhome.blogspot.com/2013/12/homemade-holiday-snowman-chocolate-bar.html

      Delete
  8. I am totally doing this for my Secret Santa recipient at work! Found you through the Homemade Holidays link up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts